從神,親朋好友及屬靈群體來的愛與關懷

Riding My Bike In Taipei By Faith 自行車豐盛之旅

   

 I planned to ride my bike no matter how the weather will be on Tuesday evening. After experienceing a spiritual battle, I would like to draw near to the nature for relaxing and refreshing myself.


Today is cloudy, I ride my bike after studying bible in Taipei by faith. That is I will ride my bike no matter how the weather will be. Why by faith?






1) The weather:Yesterday was colder and rained as my student reported on Sunday evening. She sent me a phone message reminding me to wear warmer because the weather will change a lot and become colder.
2) The battle:Last evening my eyes was painful and almost could not open or used my computer.  I was healthy during my last morning.  I knew it related to spiritual battle, therefore I asked all my students to pray for me together in the class. I was healed by the Holy Spirit immediately. God was so faithful and got the victory through them! God was so compassionate for me!
It is interesting to experience God's goodness in daily life. You can state this is another praise report and praise God with me at the same time if you know what has happened. I will share part of them in the following.
1) It is a perfect day to ride my bike: there is no earthquake, no rain, no strong sunshine, no north wind, no storm, no snow and tornado today. And there are not too many people go for the picnic by the riverside. Isn't this a proper timing to go back to the nature?



2) It is so good to smell the grasses:This is the first impressive experience today. I do not know how to describe God's care in detail. It is as to smell God's perfume closely. My friend and I are also amazed God's grace to let us saw so many beautiful flowers here last Christmas season. 
3) It is a surprise to meet with flying ibises and wild gooses: It is a splendid show beyond my expectation during riding my bike. I do not know there are so many ibises and wild gooses here. The heavens are telling the glory of God; and the firmament proclaims his handiwork.(Psalm 19:1 RSV)
4) It is significant to see the fishes jumping: I wish I could take the video for the precious and pleasant phenomenon. My friend and I even discuss the reason why those fishes were jumping a lot. Even though we can not figure it out well, we know it is by God's power and grace.  We also relate it to one of the Chinese old saying, 魚躍龍門.God promises we will have a hope future and will be prosperous. 

Who can enjoy the day God gives us? I hope we can enjoy the party together someday.

0 意見:



張貼留言